Long Island FQHC, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
(EIN/tax ID number: 27-
Long Island FQHC, Inc. © 2010-
All Rights Reserved. 1600 Stewart Avenue, Westbury NY 11590, Suite 300
FTCA Deemed Facility
• What to Expect
• About Us
• Accreditation & Recognition
1. Once your Patient Portal is activated, you will receive am email from NuHealth.
The email will contain your Patient Portal Username, Password and the Patient Portal URL
link to the website named: https://health.eclinicalworks.com/LIFQHC
2. Click the link in the email to launch the Patient Portal
3. Enter the UsernameandPassword provided to you in the email. Click Login
4. The User Validation Screen will display. Enter your Date of Birth OR Phone Number. Click Submit.
5. You will be required to enter a new password and select a security question. When complete, Click Confirm.
6. The next window requires you to provide Consents. Read the eClinicalWorksConsent Form. Click Next.
7. Read the Practice Consent Form. Check the box “I have read the consent form and the above information”. Click Submit.
8. A small window will ask you to confirm. Click OK.
9. The Patient Portal Screen will display.
10. Categories appear along the left hand column of the window. To view category names in Spanish, point your mouse over the category name without clicking. Click on a category to expand the options within each.
11. Click the home image to return to the screen at any time.
An email from the Patient Portal will be sent to you when new messages or updates to your medical record
are posted to the portal.
You MUST log in to the portal to review.
NO medical information will appear in an email.
If you forget your password and you are blocked from the portal, or you have questions about navigating the portal, please contact the Health Center @ 516-
|Locations & Hours|
|Family Practice Residency Program|
|Forms and Insurance Information|
|Sliding Fee Scales|
|BEST - Belmont Race Track|
|Hempstead 135 Main|
|Hempstead Care Management|
|Photo Gallery 2|
|Board of Directors|